It has been so long since I blogged....why? Well, I dont know..havent made the time I guess. I have blogged some on MySpace, but there is just something about blogging here that seems different.
Well...instead of trying to catch everyone up on what has been going on since my last blog, I will just start out with what has been happening lately. I just returned from my second trip to Florida. Although I didnt get to lay on the beach, we went on a dolphin cruise and Teresa and I went parasailing. I have never done anything like those two things before and they were awesome...something I will always remember. I love living in the country, but I really enjoy visiting places where I can experience new things. My new outlook is...you only live once, so you better enjoy the ride once you are on it. Parasailing is something I will do again...especially if the boat driver is as hot as the last one...(giggle).
Well, that's all for now. Catch ya later
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment