Monday, September 25, 2006

Randomness


Since it's been awhile since I have posted a blog, I decided I would write something. I am not sure what to write, so I didn't really want to do a blog because I wanted them to be full of thought, but my brain seems to be overloaded lately. Last week was Homecoming week at school and I swear I hate it more and more every year. The best part of it is getting to wear things to work that I wouldn't normally get to wear (like pajamas), but it absolutely sends the kids into orbit, as if they need any help. Things at work are still about the same, at least I have six weeks down already! I am making plans to start my Masters in Counseling in January...just have to find the money, donations are accepted. I take all major credit cards, checks, and of course good ole cash.

Chad and Tamyara have wedding plans in full swing. I am making the powerpoint presentation that is going to be shown during the ceremony. I am also waiting on my bridesmaid dress to come in. Gotta have that puppy altered up top if you know what I mean..lol.

Umm I guess that's about all that has happened that is worth talking about. I guess to close I will post my new school pic on here. Don't get scared now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christie:
It will be some time before i can im chat with you...right now i am typing on an empty cardboard box!
Thank you so much putting up with my crazy butt for, what? a year and a halfish now?
You have done your best to keep me on the staight and narrow-no easy task!
I am so blessed to have a friend as special as you! I can't wait to get settled into my own place so we can tear Dallas up, girl! woohoo!
Take care and best of luck in all of your endeavors--you go girl!
You know i love you,
Pia