Sunday, October 01, 2006

It's going to be a long 5 months

Today is a sad, sad day. Baseball season is over! Now, I know a lot of you are thinking yeah so what, but, to me, it's a big deal. From April to October baseball is a big part of my life. I guess I get the love of baseball from my Grandpa Cravens (whom I never had the pleasure of meeting). I have heard my mom say more than once how he used to have the radio in the window sill above his bed and he would listen to the Yankees. That part, I did not get from him, I just can't root for the Yankees. While I love fall, it is also a sad time because it means baseball is over and I have to wait 5 months for it to start again. However, if the Rangers could ever get their pitching and hitting in sync they might be playing in October. I guess I will have to wait until 2007 to see. That was today..

Let's see yesterday...I had kidney stones AGAIN. This time it was on the right side. So I spent from 8:30 until about 12:30ish in the ER. Luckily, they are small this and I won't have to have them crushed this time. I have medicine to help get rid of them and let me tell you I am ready for them to go. Kidney stones are evil!!!!! Oh and to top it all off, I started hurting on my way back from Arlington and then got stuck in traffic in downtown Dallas. Thank goodness God loves me and made the pain stop like I was praying for him to long enough for me to get home and then when I got home and started to eat the pain started again, so I decided to not be hardheaded and go to the ER. At least I didn't have to stay in the hospital this time, so that was the best part. Anyway, that's my weekend.

No comments: