I know it's been awhile since I blogged, but not much has been going on....until now. I had been told that life got better at 30 and I am seeing now that is true. For about a month now I have been seeing an incredible guy and things are going well. I don't want to say too much because I don't want to jinx myself, but he is the sweetest guy and treats me the way I a man should treat a woman. You would think that would be a given for guys, but unfortunately it's just not. I realize that I am really blessed to know him and we have lots of fun together. As I said, I would say more, but I don't want to jinx it...so maybe soon I can write more.
On to another note...I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, found out last night! Tamyara is due on November 27, which is really cool, because that was my grandad's (DaddyBen's) birthday and they plan to name the baby after him if it's a boy. The names they have picked out are Benjamin Wesley (Wesley is my dad's middle name) and Canden Renee, cute cute cute if you ask me. I am soooooooooo excited!!!! That poor child doesn't stand a chance, he or she is going to be so spoiled.
Well, I guess that's about all for now unless you count the fact that I may get to move to the middle school next year. That's where I feel like home is...I know some people would say I am crazy, but hey, wouldn't be the first time and I am sure it won't be the last.
Until next blog...love to all.
Aunt Christie

3 comments:
Christie:
So glad things are going your way my friend! The drought of life is over and life does indeed begin at thirty...don't worry about jynxing it- dance!
Congrats on the lil one heading your way! How refreshing and exciting this will be for your family. I have always nodded amen to the black spiritual saying,"a baby's first cry is God announcing that the world should go on."
So happy to hear of the blessings coming your way- you certainly deserve them.
Hey Christie~
Bout time you updated your blog sista friend!!! Glad to hear of all the good news in your life!! I so hope to hear nothing but good things for the new man. I know you really want to find Mr. Right and I so hope this one is it!!! Keep me updated!! And congrats on being an aunt, what good and fun news!! Man, Chad didn't waste any time did he?? Sounds like a honeymoon baby to me!!! LOL Congrats again on all the good going on in your life. Don't forget God IS good ALL THE TIME!!! :)
Love Ya
Heather
Bout time! I've been watching your blog since I've learned of it and nothing had changed...until now! Sounds like you've got a good one on your hands! I would love to hear more when 'more' happens. That's so exciting about your brother and sis-in-law. I love to spoil my nephews and send 'em home. That is soo much fun! Keep up your great spirit and keep the blogs coming.
Post a Comment